Friday, June 5, 2015

Scheduling for 2016

 I am currently scheduling for 2016 Brides and 2016 Spring Sessions.

 Many of  you know, we are homeschooling family.  To maintain balance in life and continue with or calling of learning as a family, my photography business has to maintain limits on the amount of sessions I can take each month. My limit for sessions in Fall 2015 has essentially been filled.  Those who have contacted me about Fall Sessions are on a list and I will contact you about specific dates soon.

I am so thankful to have many repeat clients who allow me the privilege of photographing their families year after year. If you  are one of those families who wanted a session this fall, but did not talk to me already, please contact me and we will talk more.

Thank you again to all my clients, I am so very grateful for you!


My wonderful family.

No comments:

Post a Comment