Friday, April 18, 2014

Marena ~Senior Mini Session

So I think my new obsession is St Patrick's Park.  The long winding trails and different location possibilities make me giddy as a photographer, especially when we only have a half hour mini session and need different backgrounds all together.  When Marena said she would like a woodsy location, I was very happy to go back to this beautiful park.

Marena was such a good sport through crazy winds that threatened to pick us up.  And when I asked her to climb trees and lay down in grass in a pretty dress, she happily obliged.  And the moment she got excited to climb a tree was when I knew we had chosen the right location for this talented girl!
Not many session do we get serenaded!
When she becomes famous, I hope she remembers me for her album cover!
The leaves may not have bloomed yet, but we found some green in the late spring weather!




Seriously Beautiful Girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment