Tuesday, October 15, 2013

David and Angie Part One...

One of the many pleasure of being a wedding photographer is to see two people not only totally in love, but also complete and fun friends.   These two moved me to tears with their love, and also had me laughing out loud with their fun personalities.   Saying I had fun with this bridal party is a understatement.

These two did not want to see each-other before the wedding, but had written each other letters.  Out helpful maid of honor and best man positioned them on either side of a column on their reception area.  It is one my all time favorite bridal moments as I captured them holding hands after reading their letters.

 Sand-dollars were woven throughout the day, as they had a special meaning to this couple.  
David also proposed on the beach whee the two were married. 
Now who said only the girls can appreciate the bling of the ring? 
 We had a group of fun attitudes, and this is the fun I got when I asked for some "sassy". 
 And even in the fun, we found many breathtakingly beautiful moments. 



No comments:

Post a Comment