Thursday, February 14, 2013

Kelsea and Cole~Winter Engagement Session

Here are the pictures from my snowy, but also pleasantly sunny afternoon with Cole and Kelsea. This was a very fun since my husband and I actually taught Kelsea's teen Sunday School class way back when my boys were infants.  While this makes me feel very old, it is also beautiful to see her finding the love of her life!  Excited to photograph their rustic wedding in April! See more about wedding photography at RJphotog.com.

These two met  at a baseball ball field in Buchanan MI.  Later Cole used this same spot to propose, so we of course made that our destination for an engagement session!

The spot they met, and also the spot Cole proposed.


These guys were such good sports for this winter shoot...do you see the SNOW they are standing in!






The beautiful and happy bride!
I think he likes her...;)




No comments:

Post a Comment