Thursday, September 20, 2012

Casper Family

 This was a great family to continue the family portrait season.  I met with this fun little family at the lake at Notre Dame on a gorgeous September evening.  The mom Kristen told me her only expectation was to get a picture where all four of them were looking at the camera, and I hope we did much more than that!

This little guys grin still makes me smile every time I see this picture!


Very proud of the flexibility of this family as we got lots of great pictures on this very active running trail! 




This little guy was so sweet and curious.  I love being an outdoor photographer so we can give him the room to roam and capture moments like these.
Definition of Cuteness!

Sometimes the "outtakes" are my favorite pictures!


I love these Daddy and Son moments when they have no idea I have following them!

No comments:

Post a Comment