Monday, June 11, 2012

Mike and Katherine~ Basilica of the Sacred Heart, Notre Dame IN







I was very blessed to work with this couple.  My always love my clients, and this was no exception.  From family to bridal party, this was a fun group to spend the day with.  And the fact that the bride and groom were BLISSFULLY in love made my job so easy.   They were also married in the most beautiful cathedral, the Basilica of the Sacred Heart on Notre Dame Campus in South Bend, IN.

Their Wedding was Memorial Day weekend.  Since the groom was a Marine there were several active and non active Marines and their families in attendance; which made this memorial holiday the most meaningful for me in my memory as the groom honored them in his speech.   Thank you to all who have served our nation, I am in awe to you and your families!
One of my favorite parts of the day is a bride getting ready. I don't know why, but it can be breathtaking as she gets ready for the groom she loves.:)


Breathtaking place to be married


The Statue of the Sacred Heart is where Mike proposed to Katherine!

I love how this couple was joyous all day long!

No comments:

Post a Comment