Friday, December 30, 2011

Family Sessions: 2011 In Review

Starting off the blog with some highlights and some of my favorite pictures of 2011! While I love all my clients and my favorite part of my job really is getting to know new people, I want to share just a few of of the images that stand out this year. happy new year's eve!

The Hunt Family
I am little biased when adding these pictures to best of 2011, because I have been an honorary Hunt family member since High School. I love them and was so honored to take their family portraits this summer!
Link



The Fuller Family
Fun families like these are what make my job the best job in the world! This was a multi-family/multi-generational photo session. I love getting to capture the wonderful family dynamics between cousins and siblings!




No comments:

Post a Comment